• Thu., Oct. 23, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Fri., Oct. 24, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Mon., Oct. 27, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT Mike Tomlin Press Conference

• Tue., Oct. 28, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Wed., Oct. 29, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Thu., Oct. 30, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Fri., Oct. 31, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Mon., Nov. 03, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Tue., Nov. 04, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EST Mike Tomlin Press Conference

• Tue., Nov. 04, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Wed., Nov. 05, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Thu., Nov. 06, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.

Steelers notes for Bengals game

Posted by Teresa Varley on September 10, 2013 – 2:03 pm

gameday_header_bengals_45793

Steelers news, notes, rosters, depth, chart and more for this week’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Steelers Game Notes

Posted in News, Team | 10 Comments »

10 Responses to “Steelers notes for Bengals game”

1. By Sherri on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

I live in Cincinnati and I wear my STEELERS stuff with pride. My desk in my office has Steelers stuff all over it. I know we (Steelers) have a lot of people out hurt. BUT I need the STEELERS to come with it and beat the bengals. I will be there in my STEELERS JERSEY WAVING MY TERRIBLE TOWEL!

2. By Bruner on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

Go the Steelers
    Not a great start to the season as you all know, but I still believe in the team from downunder New Zealand watching every game, I think the Bengals are going to be a step up from the last game, first off let’s protect our QB and work as a team to shut out the Bengals, ill be cheering the steelers always.
    Lets not have another game like the other day.

3. By Bruzer on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

Go the Steelers
    Lets not have another game like the other day.

4. By Eric Brown on Sep 11, 2013 | Reply

Look I’m trying not to say this from a “die-hard” Steelers fans perspective, but I do believe tha this is not a throw in the towel season. With a top 5 QB and Head Coach in the league we are never going to be out of a season this early. So until I see 8 losses in that column, we are a playoff team. As I scowered the lague, I noticed momentum is everything. We had none after the injuries and the fumble. Redman will not suffice either, we NEED Bell.

5. By Scottij on Sep 11, 2013 | Reply

GET BRADSHAW OFF THE BENCH!

6. By Disco Donald on Sep 11, 2013 | Reply

Looks like we are in for a long season. Need to get some folks healthy.

7. By Jacob the STEELCLANFAN on Sep 11, 2013 | Reply

The Steelers need to step it up against Cinci this week. They need to rush the time clock and throw the D off. Big Ben needs to play like they are losing and its the last 2 minutes of the game always. That was the only good football I saw them play in that last game against the Titans. Let’s go. bring back Cowher and make Tomlin assist him. What is Rooney doing picking up K.C’s head coach and making him there offensive coach. What did K.C. even do last year.

8. By Immanuel Ferrer on Sep 12, 2013 | Reply

Steelers must have to double cover aj green after a 157 yard two touchdown game in a loss to The Bears 21-24 at Soldier Field

9. By beno on Sep 12, 2013 | Reply

will we ever win a game

10. By Tiesha Payne on Sep 13, 2013 | Reply

I believe in the Steelers and I see your full potential. You have come too far to fall now, please take the time to look at the legacy of this awesome team. In the time of a storm you must rely on each other’s strength and do the unthinkable. Though you are short of and have lost some key players, they didn’t solely define the Steelers. The Steelers are defined by every individual that contributes to the success of this team. Every member of this team possess a skill that when combined will take you to the top. Never forget the importance of humility, working together as one, and good intentions. When one man fall, another should step up to the plate and assume the role. Always use your head in this game in order to out think the opponent. As it stands everyone feels that this team will fall but I say rise to the occasion and show Steeler Power by playing your best and using your assets. We often spend too much time keeping up with trends in the business instead finding unique ways of facing these type of challenges. As a Steelers fan, I challenge you to think outside the box by using old school strategies to win. Get your money’s worth out of the elite athletes signed to this team by studying and understanding their individual strengths.