• Mon., Dec. 22, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Mon., Dec. 22, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Tue., Dec. 23, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EST Mike Tomlin Press Conference

• Tue., Dec. 23, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Tue., Dec. 23, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Wed., Dec. 24, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Thu., Dec. 25, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Fri., Dec. 26, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Fri., Dec. 26, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Mon., Dec. 29, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Mon., Dec. 29, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Tue., Dec. 30, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EST Mike Tomlin Press Conference

• Tue., Dec. 30, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Tue., Dec. 30, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.

Bell out of walking boot

Posted by Teresa Varley on September 2, 2013 – 8:12 pm

Rookie running back Le’Veon Bell took a step toward recovery when he was moving around on Monday without the aid of the walking boot he has had on since spraining his foot against the Washington Redskins.

“I’ve been doing a lot of little things,” said Bell. “I’ve been trying to jog. I’ve been doing foot workouts, as much as I can. I am not going to rush this process. I am going to take my time with it and make sure I get back to 100%.”

Bell said he isn’t playing this Sunday against the Tennessee Titans at Heinz Field, but is aiming to get back week two against the Cincinnati Bengals.

“I am going to try, but I am not making any promises,” said Bell. “I am just going to make sure that I am 100% before I do anything.

“It’s a long football season. I’m just going to be smart about it, so once I actually do come back it won’t still be bothering me. I want to make sure that when I do get back, I will be at a full 100% and not thinking about it on the field, just make sure everything is good before I come back.”

Posted in News, Player | Comments Off