• Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Fri., Oct. 03, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Fri., Oct. 03, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Mon., Oct. 06, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Mon., Oct. 06, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Tue., Oct. 07, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT Mike Tomlin Press Conference

• Tue., Oct. 07, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Tue., Oct. 07, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Wed., Oct. 08, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Wed., Oct. 08, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Thu., Oct. 09, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., Oct. 09, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Fri., Oct. 10, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

Three ruled out, two doubtful for Sunday

Posted by Teresa Varley on November 2, 2012 – 2:10 pm

Safety Troy Polamalu (calf), tackle Marcus Gilbert (ankle) and linebacker Stevenson Sylvester (hamstring) have all been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium.

In addition, running backs Jonathan Dwyer (quadriceps) and Rashard Mendenhall (Achilles) are both listed as doubtful for the game, which could have a big impact on the running game.

There is good news, though, as running back Isaac Redman (ankle), LaMarr Woodley (hamstring) and safety Ryan Clark (concussion) are all listed as probable.

“I am good,” said Clark. “I never really had a concussion before and I didn’t know what the recovery would be like. I still have to go out there and see what happens. I don’t think I have any ill effects. I feel as normal as I do on any Friday. My first big hit will be on Sunday and once I get over that it will be about playing football.”

Running back Baron Batch (shin) and linebacker Brandon Johnson (hamstring) are also probable.

Posted in News, Player | 7 Comments »

7 Responses to “Three ruled out, two doubtful for Sunday”

1. By letta on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

I LOVE MY BOYS REGARDLESS OF WIN LOSE OR DRAW!!!! GOOOOOOO STEELERS!!!!

2. By Janice Benkosky on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

I have ideal for the game Sunday all the players on both teams should not play the game New York Giants game at MetLife Stadium but should have Stadium open and the players sure pass out food and supplies to the victims of Sandy it’s too soon to have a game in NJ after this tragic give up a game, like who going to be thinking about a football game after they’ve lost everything….Come On Man!!!!

3. By Peggy Fredericks on Nov 3, 2012 | Reply

I am so sad to hear that my guy Troy is not playing again this week . You are my favorite player of all times and I wish you well and hope to see you back real soon flying around that field. I know that my Steelers are on their way now and we are going to win this division.

GO BE GIANT KILLERS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peggy Fredericks from Pitman NJ

4. By Jennifer on Nov 3, 2012 | Reply

How much longer is Troy expected to be out?

5. By Mariann on Nov 3, 2012 | Reply

Why won’t anyone give us a status update on Troy and when he might be expected to return?

6. By Hallie B on Nov 4, 2012 | Reply

Glad to see R. Clark is back in the game today!! :) whoop whoop!!

7. By virgil on Nov 4, 2012 | Reply

why don’t we just let troy go. he’s always hurt and he’s just eating up salary!i love troy and he is great, but he is always hurt!!let him go and lets go get a real shut down corner!!!