• Fri., Nov. 21, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Fri., Nov. 21, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Mon., Nov. 24, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Mon., Nov. 24, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Tue., Nov. 25, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EST Mike Tomlin Press Conference

• Tue., Nov. 25, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Tue., Nov. 25, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Wed., Nov. 26, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Thu., Nov. 27, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Fri., Nov. 28, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Mon., Dec. 01, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Mon., Dec. 01, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Tue., Dec. 02, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EST Mike Tomlin Press Conference

• Tue., Dec. 02, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

Four out, Redman hopes to play

Posted by Teresa Varley on October 26, 2012 – 2:33 pm

Four players have been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins, including tackle Marcus Gilbert (ankle), linebacker Brandon Johnson (hamstring), running back Rashard Mendenhall (Achilles) and safety Troy Polamalu (calf).

Running back Isaac Redman is questionable, but said after practice on Friday he hopes to play.

“I feel like I am ready to go,” said Redman. “I feel like I can play. I am ready. I really want to play. I hate sitting on the sidelines. We’ll see the decision come Sunday.”

Redman said it’s been tough with him and Rashard Mendenhall injured throughout the year and he is looking forward to both of them being completely healthy.

“We keep trying to battle through the injuries,” said Redman. “This year I never would have guessed I would keep going through injury after injury. It’s frustrating, that’s why I want to get back there as soon as possible.”

Safety Will Allen (ankle), linebacker Chris Carter (hamstring), running back Jonathan Dwyer (not injury related), center Maurkice Pouncey (knee), linebacker Adrian Robinson (concussion), kicker Shaun Suisham (ankle), and linebacker Jason Worilds (illness) are all probable, all of them fully practicing on Friday except for Suisham who was limited.

Pouncey, who missed the Bengals game, is itching to get back on the field.

“It feels great,” said Pouncey of his knee. “I had a lot of time off. I went through extensive rehab. I had a week off and that helped out in a big way. There is always a little slight pain, but that won’t stop me at all. It’s a lot different from last week.”

Posted in Player | Comments Off