• Fri., Oct. 31, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Fri., Oct. 31, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Mon., Nov. 03, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Mon., Nov. 03, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Tue., Nov. 04, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EST Mike Tomlin Press Conference

• Tue., Nov. 04, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Tue., Nov. 04, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Wed., Nov. 05, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Wed., Nov. 05, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Thu., Nov. 06, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., Nov. 06, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Fri., Nov. 07, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

• Fri., Nov. 07, 2014 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST Steelers Nation Radio Steelers Nation Radio brings you the latest Steelers news, analysis, and gameday radio.
  • Mon., Nov. 10, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST Steelers.com LIVE

Mendenhall not sure of status for Broncos game

Posted by Teresa Varley on September 3, 2012 – 2:30 pm

Running back Rashard Mendenhall continues to work his way back from his knee injury, and while he practiced on Monday he doesn’t know if he will be ready to go against the Broncos on Sunday night.

“I’m not sure. I’m just working through it every day,” said Mendenhall. “I’m just going a day at a time. It depends on how it feels and we’ll see where we go.

“I’m just taking it a day at a time. It feels great. Everything I’ve been asked to do, I’ve been able to do it and do it well.”

Mendenhall said he hasn’t had any setbacks with the knee, and “it’s felt great” since he has returned to practice, but he hasn’t set a timetable for when he will return to game action.

“It feels good,” said Mendenhall. “From the beginning of this whole thing, I never had anything in my mind, I never set any goals. I just took it a day at a time and focused on that and I was able to build on that.”

Posted in News, Team | 3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Mendenhall not sure of status for Broncos game”

1. By dale r. schaffner sr. on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

you rock rashard the man upstairs is watchin out for you and mickel also my trusty ark angle trust in yourself and GOD AND U WILL B FINE GOD GO WITH YOU GO BLACK AND GOLD

2. By Francisco Vazquez on Sep 5, 2012 | Reply

I really hope you better soon…I admire the way you set a pase on the steeler game when you are on the field! Hope to see you soon on the field. God bless.

3. By Dakota on Sep 19, 2012 | Reply

Cant wait to see you back on the field, waiting for you to put some numbers up on my fantasy team. hope you get better and get to play ASAP. good luck