• Thu., Apr. 17, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., May. 01, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., May. 08, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., May. 15, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., May. 22, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

Here’s my guess for No. 2

Posted by Bob Labriola on April 27, 2012 – 8:12 pm

My guess, and it’s strictly a guess, as to which way the Steelers might go with their second round pick:

Bobby Massie, an offensive tackle from Mississippi.

I have been wrong before.

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »

One Response to “Here’s my guess for No. 2”

1. By HinesinHOF on Apr 28, 2012 | Reply

You were correct,about the position,but got the wrong guy… Still,an overall solid prediction… I am mildly concerned,about our drafting a tremendously gifted,natural Left Tackle… Clearly a position of need,but my concerns come from all of the baggage,he has regarding drug tests & Honesty… I hope we are not going to be put through another Santonio Holmes….