• Thu., Apr. 17, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., Apr. 24, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., May. 01, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., May. 08, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., May. 15, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

• Thu., May. 22, 2014 4:00PM - 4:30PM EDT Steelers.com LIVE

A dream come true for Butler

Posted by Teresa Varley on February 4, 2012 – 6:52 pm

Former Steelers’ cornerback Jack Butler was in Indianapolis for the Hall of Fame Class of 2012 announcement on Saturday and was thrilled with his selection.

“It’s really an honor and a privilege,” said Butler. “I love it. I love being here. I feel good about it all.

“They told me I was good. I never knew I was good. I guess I did something right or I wouldn’t be here.”

Butler said he never expected to make it to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, even though it was a dream of his as a kid.

“It’s more than I thought,” said Butler. “I never ever thought I would be here. I just didn’t think that would be the reality. I dreamed about it when I was a kid. I never down deep believed what I was dreaming. Here I am Jack Butler from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Here I am. I never expected it and I love it.”

Tags: ,
Posted in News | 2 Comments »

2 Responses to “A dream come true for Butler”

1. By Denise Lavery on Feb 10, 2012 | Reply

Keisel shaves off his beard for charity WOW you look Great and Younger than I thought God Bless You Did a Greatness For Children and the World Thank You Brett

2. By Denise Lavery on Feb 10, 2012 | Reply

Congrats Jack Butler YOU deserve it !!!!!!!